The Boot Inn
Contact: Chris Thorpe (General Manager)
Tel: 01568 780228
The Boot Inn is a 16th Century real ale pub, the heart of the village community.
It was recently purchased by the local community and has undergone a major refurbishment.
We pride ourselves on good beer, good food and excellent service.
- Monday to Thursday: 12 noon - 3 pm & 5 pm - 11 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 12 noon - midnight
- Sunday: 12 noon - 11 pm
- Tuesday to Saturday 12 noon until 2 pm;
- Sunday 12 noon until 5 pm;
- Monday no lunch service.
- Tuesday to Saturday 6 pm until 9 pm;
- Sunday / Monday no dinner service.