Orleton is very lucky to have a thriving, family run, village shop and post office
providing a wide range of services to both villagers and tourists.
Andrew, Gerry and the rest of the staff welcome you to the "local shop"
which is at the heart of the village and a place for locals to meet and chat.
The shop also acts as the local Tourist Information Office with a selection of leaflets
and postcards of the area and can be reached on 01568 780263.
|Shop||Post Office||Shop||Post Office|
Whenever possible stock is sourced from local suppliers and below is a small selection;
- Tudge's bacon and sausages and hams (from Richard's Castle)
- Locally made cheeses, cakes and bread
- Variety of wines, beer and spirits
- Sweets, newspapers, magazines and local information
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Pet food
- Cards and stationery
The shop also stocks all the household basics and a good range of Fairtrade and eco friendly products.
Post office services include;
- Personal Banking
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Pensions and Allowances and much more