Orleton is very lucky to have a thriving, family run, village shop and post office
providing a wide range of services to both villagers and tourists.
The staff welcome you to a "local shop"
which is at the heart of the village and a place for locals to meet and chat.
The shop also acts as the local Tourist Information Office with a selection of leaflets
and postcards of the area and can be reached on 01568 780263.
Whenever possible stock is sourced from local suppliers and below is a small selection;
- Tudge's bacon and sausages and hams (from Richard's Castle)
- Locally made cheeses, cakes and bread
- Variety of wines, beer and spirits
- Sweets, newspapers, magazines and local information
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Pet food
- Cards and stationery
The shop also stocks all the household basics and a good range of Fairtrade and eco friendly products.
Post office services include;
- Personal Banking
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Pensions and Allowances and much more